26 Sept 2009

A long emotional week....



....which ended with my cousins wedding. This was a day of very very mixed emotions. My girlie being Bridesmaid, looking all grown up and knowing that she has grown up more in one night than she would have wanted to cope with. Seeing Freya with Paige is always a joy....they don't get to see each other very often but there is a very special bond between them. As I was proud of Freya, I know that Emma would have been looking down on Paige filled with pride at just how beautiful her daughter had become and how wonderful her little sister Louise looked.



They really do make a special couple and the love was there for everyone to see. I'm so grateful to my friend Kath for sitting for me with the little ones today so I could go to the wedding. Was nice to see a lot of the family had come over from Guernsey with a lot of promises made before I left to keep in touch that bit more.



It's been a tiring end to a tiring week. I've been poorly since before last weekend and am only just now coming out the other end with it and yet I've had so much to do with prep for the wedding today, getting ready for the imminent arrival of Mr F on Monday and major stuff going on with twirling, drama, swimming and mountains of homework.

The car has once again been freaking me out. It conked out three times on the way from South Brent to Saltash last night, once on Carkeel roundabout at rush hour...luckily I'd cleared the roundabout just about or I would have definately had a car up my arse!


It was also my birthday this week although with the really bad cold i've had it did take the shine off slightly. However, my little beauties welcomed me in the morning with a chocolate birthday cake, copious amounts of chocolate and a new bead for my troll bracelet which is a silver heart. Then I had a little interflora delivery of some beautiful flowers and yet more chocolate from Mr F. I was a happy snotty bunny. Will post the photos of that when I'm stuck for some photos!

XXX

No comments: