2 Jan 2009

I have a good excuse

for such a long abscence as i don't currently have a PC and trying to wrestle either the kids or pete's laptop isn't easy! A few days before Xmas the PC went pop along with over a months worth of photos which to me was the worst bit. This was on top of the car breaking down so it wasn't really the best thing to happen. But just to put the icing on the cake, the following day the monitor on the girls PC also gave up the ghost!

It has however been a wonderful Xmas although i'm suffering big time with sleep deprivation. It's been one celebration after another, one party followed by another and one drunken night on the sing star after another! I'm surprised at the moment that i can even talk. I'm going to try to work out how to upload video to you tube and show some embarressing clips from New year. Anyway, I hope that you all had a lovely Xmas and a wonderful new year. God Bless and heres to a fantastic 2009!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year! x