22 Jun 2007

Straight and Swirly


Well firstly...my second day of doing the HerSpace:MySpace prompts which today is 'straight'. As Pete doesn't have a great talent for DIY work...putting things up straight is a slight issue at the moment so thought i'd think out of the box on this one.

Modscraps kit arrived this morning and it is absolutely gorgeous, so many goodies to play with this afternoon, just LOOK at it all! I'd been warned by someone else that the 'LOVE ELSIE' papers were a bit on the thin side and that is true but they are double sided and gorgeous to boot. I also bought the add on kit, mainly for the funky clear stamps that came with it as i'm really loving skull and crossbones at the moment.

Came with some gorgeous fabric papers but i am in love with the embossed cardstock, it is lovely and i'm definately going to have a go with that later tonight. Emily is off to see the Tweenie stage show and sleeping at my mums, freya is off to her dads, robert isn't over this weekend and Pete is away.....so just me and Natasha tonight then.....should be quiet!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh the kit looks lovely! :o) Look forward to seeing what you do with it. xx

sharon said...

what a clever take on straight..
your kit looks inspirational..x

Bobs said...

Love your interpretation of 'straight'! Well done!

Unknown said...

Great interpretaton and OMG that kit is just luscious, might have to check it out...

All of my Todays said...

How clever are you I would never have thought of that for straight. I am so jealous of your kit is looks yummy, would love to get my hands on it!
x

Lima said...

Great interpretation, I didn't think of this one either, lol!

Unknown said...

You are just so stinkin' clever with your interpretation. I love it. And that kit looks so cool, have fun playing with it.

Sarah Youde said...

Oh I want that kit!

Great take on the word straight.

Terrie Farrell said...

what i lack in photography talent i'm trying to make up for in ingenuity!

Aubrey Harns said...

Love your "straight" picture. Great job.
Aubrey

Terry said...

Great "straight" picture, I am sure I would never have thought of it. Also love your Elsie kit, my daughter loves Elsie, she goes to her blog all the time.

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea and photo!! Nice ot see you at HSMS :o)

Moreen said...

Thats a great idea Terrie,nice shot too.

Amberley said...

great idea! awesome shot!

Fiona said...

Love your 'straight' pic :D

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Superb take on STRAIGHT - love it!!

etteY said...

very cool interpretation of straight ;) and your goodies looks lovely!!