5 Jun 2007


Well looks like my hijacked bid had a VERY happy ending after all! Helen, one of my teamies alerted me to someone selling another Canon 300d on eBay but as it was a collection only in Peterborough it wasn't really attracting many bids. Of course, i live nowhere near Peterborough but both Helen and teamie and delighful darling Lesley do, so they offered to go get it for me and post it. Camera paid for so next week i'm hoping it's in my hands ready to click click away.

Got a fabby deal too. Camera, 4 canon lenses, 3 memory cards, tripod, 3 batteries, charger, all the cables software and instructions, converter and case.....£350! Counting my blessings and so grateful to tha last minute bidder now. Have no idea what all these bits are but i'm sure it's going to be a steep learning curve from now on. Anyone who can recommend any good sites with photography info for novice DSLR users let me know cos i need all the help i can get. X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh you lucky thing you! Still gotta save up some money for my first SLR! :o)

xxx

Amanda said...

Soo glad you finally got one and have lots of fun usin it