2 Jul 2007

And this months winner is........


Thanks to Sarah Youde, scrapper extraordinaire from the Scrapgenie DT for picking this months Scrap It Challenge winner. Sarah said " I like the layering and how she has got so many photographs on one page. I also liked the variety of fonts she used on the page. I thought it looked a bit like a happy family notice board and I loved that!"

So well done to Liz, aka Cottonscraps.... you're goody bag will be winging it's way to you as soon as i've managed to get some more 12x12 mailers on ebay cos i've been to two post offices this morning and can't find ANYTHING large enough!

Thanks for all the entries i recieved this month, i love to see people playing along and would love to have more people join in.

For this months challenge....something a bit different.....I've finally really knuckled down to a diet this week and i've lost 6lb by doing so.....what FINALLY made me do it......I found some photos in the loft last week and brought them downstairs. It's years since i was happy being photographed and seeing lots of photos of myself posing made me realise just how much more confident i felt in myself when i didn't feel so badly about my weight. Everyone has at least one photograph of themselves that they're really proud of....it may evoke certain emotions or you may just love the way you look in it. Well i want you to scrap it but what's really important is i want you to scrap WHY you're proud of yourself....everyone has something about them, that makes them special.....what's yours?

Please send you entries to terriefarrell@hotmail.co.uk as a jpeg attatchment no larger than 1MB in size no later than the 31st July. All entries recieved will be put up for all to see on the blog and the winner will recieve a great goody bag....pics of the prize up for grabs will be up later in the week so do check back..... lets just say it's Basic Grey based and i'm finding it hard to part with it! Back tomorrow for a proper update and all.......X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great challenge this month Terrie! Fingers crossed I will have a relatively decent photo of me next week in my cap and gown at graduation :o)

Well done to the winner!

xxx

Liz said...

So pleased lovely surprise Terrie thank you xx will try and have a go at your next one !xx

Amanda said...

may get round to doing this one this month lol