9 Jul 2007

Crazy Days

Sorry for my abscence (did you miss me...no...oh well!). The last week has seen some personal problems at home which has had to be given my complete attention and for that i've had to ignore all else. Things are now kind of sorted, although in such a way that they won't completely go away for a while but at least i'm able to try and get some normality back into my life....well as normal as my life is!

So what has been going on in Terrie world for the last week? Well when it comes to scrapping, very little to be honest. I've had probs with both my PC's, adobe doesn't seem to want to work this morning and i think that MAY be due to Pete being home who was farting around with the PC last night, of course he'll deny he changed ANY settings but that's generally what happens!

On the good side, i have been on a diet now for two weeks and have lost 8lb! I haven't been particualarly good this week either as much of this week has been eat on the go so now it's back to being a less synful girl at the world of slimming! I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by the time i get to Butlins in September and at the moment i'm bang on target for that.

Friday was one of those days that just didn't stop! I seemed to wander around in a sort of daze chasing my tail. Freya had her first Orchestra performance and i was sooooo proud of her. Considering the orchestra have only been going for 14 weeks they really did themselves proud and my baby wasn't fazed in the least, a far cry from the timid 8 year old who started Keyboard lessons only 9 months ago. You could see that she was so proud of herself and that's what makes me so happy. It was a shame that the concert was in our town guildhall, a tiny building and really not suitable for the occasion as we were facing a side view and all the pupils ran from one end to the other. Hopefully after Friday they may find some other venue for future performances.

And then it was up to Exeter to pick Pete up from the airport, must say that as he flies to and from Glasgow, the events of last weekend really shook me up but knowing that security has been tightened did go some way to putting my mind at ease. The girls are all glad that daddy is back home and i'm over the moon after possibly the worst week of my life. Well lets hope that i can move on now and get on with it. X

No comments: