10 Feb 2012

Day 4....OOPs

Mmmmm, where do I start. Let's just say not a great day!

Breakfast started well with fruit and yogurt, then a grilled bacon sandwich with a little sweet chilli sauce and then as the day got more manic, I lost my marbles completely.

In fairness, yesterday was one of those days where there was loads to do and all in the space of a few hours and by the time I finished working at 7.30, I walked into the front room and said to Pete 'I fancy a chinese'. Now this is where I need my 'rock' to say 'It's alright, I'll do the ham omlettes with veg we were going to have' or 'but we're having a nice ham omlette with loads of veg and if you had a chinese you'd regret it'. BUT, what he actually said was 'order one then'.........really, that wasn't the encouragement that I needed. So I ordered it!

Now...I DID order noodles instead of fried rice so that was 0 syns. I had that with special foo yung which isn't in my syns book so I can't be sure of that (plus I only ate half...the guilt kicked in by then) but I'm thinking egg, meat....can't be too high if a serving special fried rice is 9.5 syns for 310g, I had less than 150g of foo yung so I'm reckoning it's about 5 syns. But the damage was mainly the sweet & sour pork balls. I know chicken is 17.5 syns for a full portion. I'm thinking pork being fatter would push that to 20 so half a portion would be another 10. So in total about 15 syns....call it 20 to be on the safe side.

I suppose it could have been worse. I did swap what I would normally eat which is duck. The higher syns limit is 15 and using flexible syns I am under my syns over the course of the last two days, however, it's not really where I wanted to be.

Think I will have stern words with Mr F tonight and tell him he's supposed to keep me disciplined. I have to go shopping this afternoon and I've planned meals up til next wednesday so have to be extra good now as I'm back going to classes on Monday and staying for Image Therapy after so that will be a kick up the arse.

The plus point is that I'm feeling it this morning. It's not just my conscience that's taken a battering, but my stomach. I feel like it is just laying there in my gut and not moving, like I've swallowed a basketball. So I'm going to hold onto this feeling and remember how eating more sensibly doesn't make me feel like I'm having baby no. 4!

Tomorrow's another day


No comments: