8 May 2008

Hate to sound like a killjoy but.....

...can we have some thunder and lightening please? I am sweltering at the moment and it must surely be too early for the 'change'! I love the weather to be hot when i'm out, but when i'm stuck in with a thousand and one things to do this house is unbearable! Even with a fan in every main room and an air con unit in the playroom I feel like i'm melting!

Been a busy week sorting the house out. As it turns out, Pete won't be back at sea til early next month, away for six weeks, home for about four and then away for three months. So other than a couple nights back in Gosport he'll be home evenings for the next few weeks which will make a nice change. I can't even remember the last time that happened!

I have had a lot of work on the last week and tomorrow have four jobs, another on Saturday and another on Sunday so I'm hoping to get some relief by doing some scrapping this weekend. Of course if the weather stays like this I may just have to get my lard arse into a pair of shorts and brave the beach with the kids instead!

No comments: