2 May 2008

Yippee!

Last month I won a prize draw that i'd entered. I got some cute fluffy toys in the shape (believe it or not) of certain bacteria. Sounds odd but they were so cool, you can see a full list of the ones they do here. Well this morning, I had another package out of the blue and it seems like I've won another draw.....and these are even cooler. It's a set from Relax Kids and I won a full meditation CD, a box of 52 'Mood Cards' and personality reward stickers. They are fantastic and couldn't have come at a better time!


I'm having a few issues with all the girls at the moment. Freya is obviously having a tough time with her dad moving away and is still having problems getting to sleep, plus the pre hormones are kicking in and making her a bit of a moody cow at times! Emily is starting to whinge and moan at the slightest thing and has become really clingy of her dad, possibly because she knows he's about to go to sea again. It's not only causing her to be a bit aggressive towards Natasha whilst fighting for attention, but she's also not doing as she's told which drives me up the wall! This is then having a knock on effect on Tash as she just copies everything her big sister does and if she's told 'No'.........well what does a two year old do but of course have a tantrum. So there is very little harmony in the house at the moment and the last three weeks have been a nightmare. I think a little meditation may go a long way. Thing is, I know that when they play up, I get stressed, when i get stressed, they get worse ...... so unless I take a deep breath and calm down, they won't either. So I think all the girls (including Mummy) may be in for a little meditation and relaxation session this weekend.
The cards are great. The idea is you take out one at the start of each day and think about it for a minute. What the card means, what it's asking you to do.....and then during the day if you feel upset or angry, you think back to your card. So today's card (which will only apply to me today as there's noone else here til 3.30!) is this one!
And that can only mean one thing........SCRAPPING!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

* Sends calming thoughts *

The prize looks lovely I am sure you will all enjoy it