22 Feb 2007

Hello anyone?!


I'm sat here wondering what the HELL i'm doing and even WHY i'm doing this...it's not as though i have an exciting life....it's quite monotonous in fact, but hey, everyone else is doing it so better keep up with the Jones'.


I don't know how to personlise the site so this is going to be a steep learning curve and as i can go months without updating my diary, this may languish along with that but you can't blame a girl for trying.


I've put all the personal bits in my profile, i guess they tell you a bit about what makes me tick, i'm quite an emotional person so it may be tempting to 'bare my soul' on this as it feels a bit like a diary but i guess some things aren't for the public domain so i'll try and keep it all in - i promise.
Managed to upload a piccie but will have to work out how to do multiple pics and to add some kind of gallery on here for my scrapping work.....right, short but sweet i think, will write a bit more later but right now....some scrapping (oh what a surprise!)

No comments: