25 Feb 2007

Oscar Night Speech


Well as it's oscars night (do we not show it on tele cos i can't find it on the listings anywhere) i thought i'd do the little thank you speech....


Thank you to anyone who reads this and a big thanks to people who have left kind comments for me, it's nice to feel a part of the 'blogging' community! Thank you to my darling husband for putting up with my moodswings, my endless stash shopping (although it's been a week since i bought anything but glue) and my hours spent trying to 'glue bits of paper'! Thank you to my kids for reminding me every now and then that there is more to life than scrapping....and for putting up with me when i don't believe that. Thank you to Tracie Hudson for being a real inspiration and encouraging me to go to that LCC Workshop in December, i blame my stash spending on you!


Thank you Scrapwitches (you know who you are) for listening to my endless ramblings about...well ...nothing usually! Thank you Marion for giving me the chance to show off my work, I hope i do your kits justice....and a big big thank you to all at UKS, i can't imagine i would have the enthusiasm i do without being 'surrounded' by so much of it, it's just infectious isn't it?


Scrappers of the world......this one is for you.....


Thank you and goodnight!

No comments: