22 Feb 2007

Just got back from my mums. I've dropped Freya off as she's staying the night and i'll pick her up in the morning after i take Emily and Natasha to nursery. Once she's back home i aim to get some sleep.....one major fall back about 4 kids and a naval husband is that you are constantly on the go and there's no chance of a lie in! I miss my Sunday lie in when Pete's home, i'm sure if i didn't have the kids i would be able to hibernate as i love my sleep.
So that means i can have a late night tonight, or should i say later than usual...i'm going to get all my gear ready so that when the ickle ones go to bed i can scrap to my hearts content. I've got a load of challenges left to do for the UK Scrappers Team. We came top for points last month so i guess this month we have a reputation to uphold. I'm a scrapwitch don't you know!

It's a great group of girls in there and we all seem to gel quite well, it certainly helped to be part of a small group when i first joined UKS as it's so massshiiiive that i found it really difficult to find my way around, work out what all the scrapping jargon meant and not get too intimidated by it all. It's such a wonderful source of inspiration and help but i've really taken to the scrapstars forum because it is far less formal and less serious. I love spending time on the scrapstars forum purely because it is a lot smaller, it may not have as much technical information and such but the girls there are more like one big team and noone seems to be more important than anyone else (although WWoW is a force to be reckoned with!). Don't get me wrong, i love both forums but sometimes a smaller group is a lot cosier than a bigger one.

Heard that Sarah (aka Monroegirl) has got all sorted after moving back to Plymouth from deepest darkest Cornwall. I know she was desperate to get her stash unpacked so she could start scrapping again. I can't wait to meet up with her for a coffee and a chat although it's so hard the next two weeks what with Pete due home, various hospital appointments and builders and engineers coming and going. I'm sure i'll mention at some point my issues with conservatories and the companies that run them....! Sure i'm not alone there.

No comments: