3 May 2007

Braunton here we come!


Random pic of Emily taken last week as not much going on here at the moment. This time tomorrow i should be enjoying a gorgeous meal and a few bevvies in the company of two VERY talented ladies! It's Brauton Croppers on Saturday and therefore, tomorrow afternoon myself and Sarah will be making our way up to Tracie Hudsons in preparation for the mammoth crop fest. There's loads planned, two classes by Tracie and two by Alison Doherty. I did a class of Alisons back in December at the LCC Workshop, a canvas which i loved so i'm really looking forward to the minibook and layout that she's doing. Apparently Alison was going to be coming up (or rather down from her neck of the woods) tomorrow, but now can't make it til Saturday morning...so Tracie, having a moment of pure madness has taken it upon herself to think that it may be a good idea if i can show how to use the craft robo! I only got one at xmas and can just about cut a title and templates but thats where it ends! Will have to see if i can do it tomorrow night before i make a complete arse of myself on Saturday.

Been a difficult few days due to giving up the weed, more to necessity than want (how anyone can justify a £450 tobacco habit is beyond me but that's where we are!). I haven't felt as bad as i have done before when trying to give up but there have been severe stormy moments in the Farrell household the last few days. Didn't help that Natasha has been poorly today aswell. Poor girl has been sick three times, possibly because we've changed her milk. Bedding has been on permanant wash cycle all day.

So stash is in the car, just have to pack my overnight bag and print off photos which i'll do tomorrow after the girls go off to nursery, that's if Natasha makes it that far. But will leave you with the May Scrap It Challenge ......... Challenge this month is to scraplift one of my layouts, anyone...you don't even have to like it! LOL. My UKS gallery is here or you can just browse what ones i have posted on my blog. Entries to be recieved no later than 31st May, files under 500k sent to terriefarrell@hotmail.co.uk. Details of this months goody bag will be posted Tuesday. Have a good National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday, i know i will. X

1 comment:

Cath said...

I have done a lift of one of your pages, its called Emily. I really liked this lo and used it to show some of the photos we had done before we left England. The paper was some that was sent to me for Christmas so I have no idea who's it is.
Please let me know what you think of my interpretation of your lo and thanks for letting me try.