19 May 2007

Finally!


This is the bag of goodies you could be recieveing for entering the Scrap It Challenge. These are the gorgeous new Anna Griffin papers, some gorgeous patterns on there and i've included some ribbons, fibres and flowers also. Not had many entries this month so far but you still have plenty of time...remember you have to be in it to win it.

We had a great crop on Wednesday although i did very little again (well lets face it...I did nothing!). We had an ATC class kit which was really interesting but i brought it all home with me so that's another project added to my 'to do' list. God knows how long the list is now but I guess it keeps me occupied.

Was going to get an early night but it was the last day of school for year 11 at the local comp so there were lots of rowdy parties….the worst next door. Not that I mind, I remember my last day at school and even donated a bottle to them and then went to the shop just now and drove past a lad on his hands and knees on the floor. I picked up a bottle of water in the shops for him, drove back and he’d made it onto a bench by then. He was ok, just realised that getting drunk has it’s draw backs so I told him to drink the water then make his way home and go to bed. You should've seen the state of him!

I'm hoping the kids will behave long enough this afternoon to let me watch the cup final. OK, off to do a little housework and catch up with the ickles who so far this morning are driving me crazy.

No comments: