30 May 2007



What a day yesterday, I was so good and did a load of housework and now it looks like a bomb site again…..there were some benefits of being a working mum, if the house was tidy when you left…it was tidy when you came home and I do sometimes miss that if truth be told. Sometimes I feel like I’m chasing my tail with it all, which is why it’s easier to take a step back during the day and just let the girls get on with it, if not you’d run yourself into the ground tidying up every five minutes and that’s not really the way to keep a healthy mind.

Talking of healthy minds, I think the ‘black cloud’ has started to make a reappearance. I’m finding myself crying at bizarre things and feeling stressed over the smallest things so I really need to monitor that over the coming weeks. I’ve spent the last 10 years on and off anti-depressants and I’ve also had counselling. It seems something that comes and goes and I just have to try and manage it but it’s often difficult when Pete is away and things are manic. My most recent low point was last year when pete was away for at least 6 months of the year and Natasha was only 4 months old and not sleeping. Part of it was PND and I’m lucky to have a very good doctor and that helps. But when you get to crying at the end of ‘How To Look Good Naked’…..something isn’t right! LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Hunny - I hope that dark cloud whisks itself away very soon! :o( Big hugs xxx

p.s I love that card!

Anonymous said...

In response to the comment you posted on my blog - lol you totally crack me up! You are right though - I certainly don't approve of the tattoo you want!
The one on my back didn't hurt much, the one on my foot hurt slightly more, but this one is going to be on my wrist :o)
Just gonna have a bath with my scrumptious Rock Star now! :o) xx

Terrie Farrell said...

oooh gems you're braver than i'll ever be!

Amanda said...

Lovely card you have done with the kit love the doodling at the bottom goes great with the papers
Chin up hun hugs

Micayla said...

Chin up missus!!!
Love the layout, its fab!

Emma_byford said...

Hey hun, I love this card, really stunning, I really must make more cards, that reminds me I have an aunts birthday coming up next week, maybe I'll use this for som inspiration!!

Hope you're are ok, I think we all have our down times and sometimes nothing to even trigger them off, but just smile a big cheesy smile to yourself and before you know it you feel so stupid grinning from ear to ear you end up laughing and feeling better!! ha ha x