14 Feb 2012

Monday food diary

breakfast
banana and green tea

lunch
carrot, coriander and cumin soup. 3 Pogen rolls and 70g Plilli light with grilled peppers
2 slices roast beef

packet fox's moos mini malted biscuits (6 syns)

Dinner
spaghetti bolognaise

treat Galaxy Ripple (9 syns)

After my weight loss yesterday I had my nice treat of a Galaxy ripple in the evening whilst starting on the Blackadder Boxset. Maxed my syns yesterday so the rest of this week has to be pretty good to keep on pace. I don't know why I had the Fox's biscuits, probably just cos the kids had some after their lunch. They were alright but really not worth the syn count....although the Galaxy ripple most definitely was.

Kids are in nursery all day today so I can get my head down and crack on with work which will mean at least that I won't be tempted by their snacky lunch. I absolutely love the Philadelphia Light flavoured cheeses and the  Pogen rolls are something that I've always loved. So 3 Pogen Rolls are a HE B and by chance you get enough Phili on a HE A (71g) to top all 3 generously. 

I've got the sweet chilli flavoured Phili in the fridge although not tried it yet but the Grilled Peppers one is lush. Going to have more of the same today. Taken out the Chicken Jalfrezi from the freezer that I made the other night for dinner and just having a jacket potato with beans for lunch. Hoping for a syn free night...well syn's with a 'Y' rather than a 'I'....it is valentines day after all. 


No comments: