25 Oct 2008

Counting down

....thought i'd add a song which just about sums up our relationship so I've added a new song to the sidebar and want to dedicate it to my special man. I think that after spending huge periods of time on my own I've got to enjoy my own company sometimes....but not ALL the time. I'm missing Pete like mad at the moment, more so because I know it's less than two weeks til he's home. I know however that probably within about two weeks, i'll be counting down the days to him going to sea again after bemoaning for the 100th time that I can't find something that I've put down, that he keeps moving things, that he leaves a wake of chaos behind him wherever he goes etc etc........no wonder so many forces marriages can't take the strain when they come out and into civvy street! It's kind of nice to be in a relationship where you don't live in each others pockets, because it makes you feel that you want to.....keeps the time we are together a bit more special.....that is of course until the snoring starts!

Put together the bike for Natashas birthday tomorrow (thanks dad) and picked up a cute cake from Waitrose yesterday. My sis and her brood, plus my mum are coming over tomorrow evening for a little birthday tea so will have loads of photos to share then. And Rosie....I tried calling but i think you're screening again! Got Natasha's card and will try and call again tomorrow. Well, i'm off to do a little (and i MEAN little) housework and then veg with a bottle of rose and the X Factor!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Natasha!! Can't believe how fast time goes!

So pleased to hear Pete will be home again soon - I totally get what you say about it, can't live with them and can't live without them eh!

Hope your gym induction wasn't as bad as you anticipated :)

xx