24 Oct 2008

Write off!

That's what i've had to do with the past two weeks. I haven't felt good at all and i'm still not right but at least I don't feel just like collapsing on the sofa and doing nothing like I have done. The house is upside down and it's going to take all weekend to get it right again but at least I've got some energy back. The girls are all at nursery and school today which gives me the whole day to start catching up. Then I've got a gym induction at 4.....dreading it to be honest but needs must. I hate gyms and would rather do exercise classes but they don't fit in with the kids so will just have to stick the gym out and get some classes in when Pete is home, which could be sooner rather than later, fingers crossed.


So as i've done nothing.....there isn't really anything to share but a photo of Natasha that I took this week. It's her birthday on Sunday though so no doubt there'll be lots of piccies then.

No comments: