28 Oct 2008

Welcome to the FUNHOUSE!

Finally my new P!nk CD arrived this morning and just having a first listen through I know I'm going to love it. So I'm just getting it put on the iPods now. She's announced some gigs in the UK for next year but as of yet nothing in Plymouth where she has played twice before so i'm really keeping my fingers crossed as Birmingham is out of the question because Pete will be away and it's hard enough to get a sitter but for an overnight it's even harder.
What a weekend....I remembered to put the clocks back, well, most of them....and just before I went to bed on Saturday night, i thought i'd flick on Sky Sports News to catch some reaction for the days matches to find out about Ramos being sacked and Harry Redknapp taking over at Spurs. I literally sat there open mouthed. It was just gone midnight so too late to call anyone so instead I went on a few Spurs forums and ended up chatting online til gone 3 in the morning. Therefore, the extra hour didn't really give me an extra hour at all! Oh well, at least we took our first 3 points of the season on Sunday. COYS!
Sunday was of course Natasha's 3rd birthday and she was was over the moon with her bike, in fact she said 'Wow' as we came down the stairs with it singing Happy Birthday to her. Now I'm waiting for her to start peddaling forwards instead of backwards! My mum was poorly so couldn't come over but Sheree and her brood came so the cousins all ran around like lunatics demolishing everything in their wake.
It was a great evening and I'm still tidying now! Watching Natasha trying to blow out her candles on the cake was hilarious as all she did was manage to keep blowing her fringe.....after half a dozen or so attempts, Freya gave her a helping hand and everyone stuffed themselves stupid! Oh, well, one birthday down, another in two weeks and another two weeks after that.....then Xmas.....oh my god, Xmas....I was trying to forget that one!

Looks like Pete won't be home earlier than I'd thought after all which is a bit of a downer, but only a week to go and he should be here. It's been two months now since he left and you do get to a stage where all you want is to hold him again. From my reckoning he's got a week alongside in a very nice part of the world so in exchange for that, I'd better be getting some goodies brought back.......and not a bloody T shirt this time! I'm hoping I may get a phone call tonight or tomorrow, going off in a sec to work out the time difference just incase i need to glue to the phone to the bedside tonight. Can't wait to just hear his voice.

So now i'm off to spring(?) clean. I'm hoping they announce the BG Designer winner today. The altering work done over there last week was amazing. I especially love the chess set which was altered into an Xmas Advent calender....it really is stunning. Who knows, I may even get some scrapping done tonight!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like Natasha had a lovely birthday - her bike is gorgeous! Hope you hear from Pete soon - and you're right, you definitely deserve more than a t-shirt!!

xx

debby4000 said...

Hi Terrie, just checking out the girls, they've grown up so much and its great that you've been Scrapbooking too. Hope you hear from Pete soon.