13 Oct 2008

Sack of shit

Thats how i'm feeling right now.....and I know it's only going to get worse. I went to bed at
9 last night but just tossed and turned all night and this morning I can't stop shivering. Freya took Emily to school for me and Natasha is off to nursery at 11am so I'm going to try and get a couple hours shut eye but everytime I cough it feels like my head will explode and my eyes pop out.

I checked the Honor Roll this morning for Bad Girls Top Designer and I haven't made the next round which is no surprise to me. The gallery was amazing and there are some that I thought would definately get picked that didn't so shows what I know LOL! Fingers crossed I'll start to feel a bit better by the end of the weeks as i'm definately going to carry on playing with the next class, they've been really inspirational.

Checked the prompt for todays HSMSHS which is autumnal. I have to drag my arse to pick Emily and Natasha up from school and nursery later and the walk includes a small wooded area so will take the camera with me and see if I can find anything but other than scrapbooking goodies, the only autumnal thing i have in the immediate vicinity is Natasha, I think she'll count as autumnal if all else fails!

No comments: