5 Mar 2007

Well a good time was had by all yesterday at the Megabowl. I always thought that nothing could be worse than a car full of toddlers until I was faced with a car full of prepubescent girls (and Robert). No wonder boys tend to be scared of girls at that age because Rob had this bewildered look on his face, which by the time we’d got to destination B had turned to sheer panic, never seen anyone get out of the car so fast!

They stuffed themselves silly, giggled at how utterly terrible they were at bowling and screamed as only they could scream as they piled onto a rollercoaster simulater made for two but packed with five of them all laying down on top of one another! Ah well, kids eh?

Haven’t done much scrapping the last couple of days what with everything else going on. My network adapter went last night so I had to go to PC World to get a new one today and also came out with six pack of MR MEN cdroms! I don’t know how it happens really! Off to do some scrapping so my teamies don’t think I’m slacking but thought I’d spoil you with some pics from yesterday. Freya is the one with the dark hair right in the middle of the main picture.

1 comment:

Tracie H said...

WOW! looks like everyone had a fab time.
In answer to your question.....yes they do.

T.x.