2 Mar 2007

Well here’s the pic you’ve all NOT been waiting for LOL. This is me with my new short hair cut which I really don’t think Pete approves of, I don’t think it’s the length that bothers him, it’s just …..well a bit strange seeing me with straight hair! Quality of the pic isn’t good as I had to try and do it myself on timer. The one Pete took was awful as I looked like my face was rather lopsided. Like I said, I really don’t like my picture being taken so I feel really embarrassed actually ‘posing’ for a photo.

It’s going to be a bit of a madhouse this weekend. Rob is on his way over and later tonight Freya’s cousin Paige is coming down from Kingsbridge. She’s staying for the weekend and I know they’re both really looking forward to seeing each other as they really miss each other. Tomorrow night me and Pete are going out for a meal (our first night out since September!) and my mum will babysit the FIVE kids in the house. She’s got her Prozac ready. Thing is, we’re not coming home either…..leaving mum here overnight so we can have a night to ourselves staying at hers! LOVE IT! So I may not get to update much this weekend, but I have a few ideas in the pipeline for next week so keep your eyes peeled. Freya has just gone with Pete to pick up Robert so as soon as she comes back I’ll get her to pick a name from the bowl for the Scrapbook Magazine free copy….I’ll post the lucky recipients name later this evening!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the new hairstyle it really suits you my straightners are very hot so have to be careful usin them at times lol

Anonymous said...

I love the new hair! The colour totally suits you. Hope you have a fabby night out and the kids are good for your Mum! :o)

Love Gems xxx