1 Mar 2007

What a glorious day1

How wonderful this morning was. I had a delivery whilst I was out saving the world yesterday and I was gutted because I knew it would be my modscraps kit but there I was 9am prompt at the sorting office and when I got home I delicately cut the tape around the edges….oh what a lovely kit inside, so much nicer than the photo of it…oh there’s the mag…lets have a look at that then before I go through the box and OMG, I’ve won the draw for last month for layouts produced from their January Appasionata kit! OK it's randomly drawn so hardly because of my obvious good looks and talent but hey – free stash and it was in the pizza box too, some SEI papers, tags and alpha stickers and very lush it is too!

Other news, all my hair is gone….i don’t do things by halves me, if it’s really long I have it all cut off, if it’s straight I go curly! So this morning I left with long curly hair and came home with short straight hair. I must add though it’s straight because it was blow-dried straight. Unfortunately my hair has a natural wave to it (see curly wurly below for evidence!) so I know that it’ll never be the same after I left the hairdressers so into Tesco to get a pair of straightners (it’s only going to be straight til it’s in good enough condition for me to ruin it with another perm!). I have diffusers, hair dryers, tongs, styling brush, volumiser attachment but have obviously never needed straightners. I don’t even have a Tesco extra but there were about 10 different types! Well as I won’t need them that long then I went for a £20 pair. Not the most expensive and not the cheapest. But they have heat settings, How do you know what heat to set it on? Any ideas I’d love to know just incase I burn all my hair off and have to have a Britney after all!

As for a pic of new hair style…will wait til I have my war paint on…cooking a lovely roast lamb at the moment, too sweaty at the moment and I’m wearing a lime green t-shirt which matches Natasha’s snot perfectly!

Only two people so far with comments on the free SI Mag post, think I may have to postpone the draw until I at least have 5 People on there. If you know a friend, tell them to shift their butt over here and post that they want it and if there’s at least 5 on there tomorrow when Freya comes home from school, she can draw it then!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hair straightners..Brilliant for ironing crumpled ribbon mate..lol..I have some..lol...
Cant wait to see your hair.
Lx

Anonymous said...

Ooh lucky you winning some stash :o)

I have curly hair too. But I worship my straighteners! My hair isn't just curly - there is loads of it and horrible when curly.

Love Gems xxx

Sarah Youde said...

Can't wait to see the new hairstyle! I would be lost without my hair straighteners, I would be a mass of horrible frizz without them (just stalk me on the school run for the proof lol!)

I hope you are having a nice time with dh.

momma-ostrich said...

love the new hair Terrie-like it both ways,but this is the serious,sophisticated Terrie-long and culry looks like wild naughty Terrie (is that why Pete likes it long I wonder............?!)