25 Apr 2007

Can anyone spare me a few hours please?

Cos i really need them. Not going to bed til gone midnight and getting up around 7 (although yesterday that happened to be 8.30 in a blind panic), non stop and yet i can't squeeze everything in. It is so manic all the time and my list of things to do seems to be getting longer...as does Petes list which i'm sure he'll be chuffed to bits to see when he gets home on Saturday NOT!

Weather is shoddy at the moment, we certainly didn't get the hot weekend that everyone else seemed to get. Well not a long update but as i'm up to my ears i'd better get moving on...leave you with a pic from Crealy of Freya and Natasha. Something tells me Freya thought she was on a Rodeo bull!

2 comments:

Micayla said...

I am totally with you on this one!!! Can I have at least an extra 24 hours!!! I am just so busy and it is not going to slow down at the moment! ARRRRR!!!!
Guess we need to plan a bit of scrapping time into our busy lifes to slow us down a bit!!!

Sarah Youde said...

I know what you mean about fitting things in. I seriously need to stop trying to burn the candle at both ends - it's not good for me or the kids!!