3 Apr 2007

Migraine alert

Think i've done too much the last couple of days cos my head feels ready to explode! Popped some pills and fingers crossed it goes away as i've got a lot of things planned for this evening. The Design Collective went live today and it was so nice to wake this morning and find three wonderful classes and a hints pdf in my mail box, so much nicer than hearing that some bloke in Africa has died in a plane crash and has no living relatives and that they'd like to give me some of his millions if i claim to be a long lost relative and supply my bank details!

I've managed to do one of the classes today, written by the fabby Kirsty Wiseman, it was basically saying 'use eyelets' so i did the class...the original used embroidery thread but i used fibres because a> i don't HAVE embroidery thread (the thought of me even sewing a button onto a shirt is enough to make DH howl with laughter) and b) i hate fibres as much as i hate eyelets, i just don't know HOW to use them so in for a penny....

I don't mind the end result actually. I love these dressing up pics of Emily which were all taken over the space of a few days last April. The papers are MME Starburst Girly Girl from which i hand cut the flowers (and boy was my hand hurting at the end. The fibres were given to me by Lesley Florence and the rub on title was also from MME which all came from the March Modscraps kit, which i still have loads left from even though this months is sat here begging to be taken out of the pizza box.

Found myself a couple of crops to go to in the next few weeks and months...the Plymouth one organised by Anna(aka Skippie)is on the 18th of this month and next month i'm off to Braunton Croppers to catch up with the fabulousness which is Tracie Hudson...luckily i'm staying at her place so i get a chance to stroke stash on a major level! She's also running a 10 hour crop in July which is definately my kind of thing and luckily DH is home soi'll be picking him up from Exeter, bringing him home and then travelling back in the direction i came to ridey on up to Tracies! Hello darling...;bye bye darling ...well who can resist the call of stash!

No comments: