3 Apr 2007

Things kids say....

Completely forgot to say that i've completed the last three layouts that im going to be doing with my jenni bowlin kit...one was begging to be scrapped as it's something emily came out with the other night that i haven't been able to stop laughing at since....enjoyThe second layout is one that i did for my dad, it's of his best friends and his brothers when he was a kid, even more sentimental as he lost one of his brothers aged only 17 and one of his friends in his early 20's. I included a pocket with a journalling card in for him to add his own personal memories of them.>


The last layout i've pinched some of he idea from Liz (aka Cottonscraps from UKS). I'm really pleased with it even though i ended up with some of the circle rub ons on my hand and couldn't get it off!

No comments: