4 Apr 2007

Cooler than the red dress....



singing up to date, off to see the Sugababes tonight at Plymouth Pavillions... I@ve really liked them since they first started and Freya loves them too. I got her tickets to see them last year for her birthday, but as Pete was away i stayed home with the ickle ones and my mum took her and i was gutted to miss out. So this year..all the way back in October i bought the tickets then realised i'd messed up the dates and freya wouldn't be home so it's just me and my mum tonight.

I really wish we got more decent acts down here although it has got better over the last few years. I went to see Pink before Xmas which was fantastic. I love her stuff and her last album was her best by far...but what a performer, a real show it was and the crowd was going mental, got some good pics too so i'm going to take my camera tonight and see if i can get some tonight. I have a very eclectic taste in music which i think stems from growing up in a very music orientated family...don't get me wrong none of us were musicians (although i did play the drums for a while) but my dad sang in a local band and the record player (remember those?) was on constantly in our house.

I love everything from Motown to Dance, hip hop to indie and i still adore pop for it's infectious happiness. CD's in my car this week (i generally change them each week)are Pink - I'm not dead, U2 - Greatest HIts and Amy Winehouse's two albums although im putting sugababes greatest hits in there for the drive into Plymouth.

Had a lovely chat with Tracie Hudson last night, she really is someone i think is an inspiration and i cant wait to see her next month spesch as i'll be staying so i can have a peaky at her stash. I'm loving the altered tamagotchi she's put on her blog, i have several dead ones here and so may change them into picture keyrings. Like i said, no real scrapping done today so i'll leave you with another pic from my BOM that i did last week, bit wierd scrapping pics from your first wedding but hey....i suppose it all counts as history and i have to shamefully admit to ripping up all the ones with 'him' in them.

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Fab layout!
Enjoy the concern!