20 Sept 2008

A mized bag

It's been an up and down week. Mostly up to be honest but today i've been seething with Freya. Let's just say that I'm close to burning down her bedroom before condemning it. You would have thought that the girl had already hit 14. It's been a struggle with her for a while and after months of idle threats on my part, she has now been banned from everything. So today, instead of the planned Stagecoach and sleeping at her nans, she's had to stay in. She is also now having to sleep in with Natasha and Emily. If she can't look after her bloody bedroom then she won't have it! Cruel, maybe......but if you knew me then you'd know i'm not a hard or stern mother...but there comes a time when it's either that or just ignore her and as it is literally becomming a health hazard in there, I've plumped for the former.

With Emily at School now, the house has been so different. I've managed to catch up on a lot of stuff that generally gets neglected and feel so much more relaxed. I've also grabbed myself a couple of early nights which have helped. The football however is making me bloody miserable! Just hoping for a win tomorrow.

Well I made it through to the next round of the Bad Girls designer. However, it's no big whoop as the vast majority did! The new class was posted on Tuesday. This class by Emilie Ahern is all about mixing patterns. There is some more great hints in class about the best way to mix patterned papers. Again i've left things a little late and have only just started.....well, i've printed out my photos! So in a few minutes i'm going to start my layout. Better go get busy.

No comments: