22 Feb 2008

I Love photos!

I just wish I could take better ones. I had signed up for the OU course but things just got too manic at home and I had to drop out. Shame because it looked such a great course but somethings are more important. Hopefully i'll have a little more time on my hands in 12 months time and will have another bite at the cherry.


So what do you think of the new blog? Rather bold isn't it? Very Elsie Flannigan! It's been so nice to get so many comments from people welcoming me back to world of blogging and scrapbooking....plus I know that the mother in law is happy to be seeing some more recent pics of the kids! I love this pic of Emily taken a few days after Xmas. She was being made over by the rest of the girls with a new hairstyle and a ton of glitter on!
I have finished another two layouts but it's too dark to photograph them now so i'll do that tomorrow. Hope you all have a good weekend. X

No comments: