28 Feb 2008

SURPRISE!

Had to use an old pic for this one but it is one that I love. This is Em scaring the bejesus out of her poor little sister who was just minding her own business before Emily flung open the doors of the little house shouting 'BOO'!


Was a bit of a night last night. For some reason Natasha woke up on the one night where I managed to get my sorry butt in bed before 10.30pm. She was really tearful and I've no idea why. I tried settling her in her own bed and ended up bringing her in with me but after about an hour of whispering 'twinkle twinkle' she sat bolt upright and thought it was time to get up. Needless to say that I wasn't feeling so charitable at thatpoint and promptly marched her back to her bed instead. I think it's just the snotarama she has going on at the moment, we're talking illuminous and very very sticky!


So as tomorrow I have no work on apart from a major reorganisation of the play room, i'm going to have a nap in the morning after the girls go into nursery. I didn't manage it yesterday but I feel like a dead woman walking at the moment. If I don't get some sleep soon I may never again! Pete is definately back on Torbay after he finished his course in May. That means he's probably away for the whole of the summer.......shall I order my prozac now?????

3 comments:

Stefij said...

hi, what a great shot!!!

JACKIE M said...

Great fun shot!

All of my Todays said...

Great shot! Hope you've caught up with your sleep. x