18 Feb 2008

A late new year and a late new start!

So we're half way through February already and this is my first post this year. It's been a tough and busy few months, hence the lack of posts. It's not just posts that have been lacking though. I've not done any scrapping for months and apart from a few photos of Xmas, the camera has been gathering dust. I've not meant to leave things this long but sometimes life gets in the way and interupts everything.




(Natasha With the Dora Kitchen)

There have been a lot of downs in the past few months, with a little light relief at Xmas. Most of my Xmas pics were hopeless, well with four kids it is a bit chaotic and noone wants to stand still for long enough but here are a few pics.


Freya with her fave DS!


Hopefully, things are now back on the up but I know that there a few more tough times to come yet and a lot of major decisions to make. My hope is that we're now a stronger family, with a greater bond and that together we can tough out the next few months. I'm also lucky enough to have a great family who know me well, and know when I need a shoulder to lean on......sometimes they know it before I do.

Emily becomes Stephanie from Lazytown! Oh and giving the Wii a good hammering!


So clink glasses for the rest of the year. The house is almost tidy, I'm getting my head around some important stuff, I have three gorgeous daughters who keep me on my toes and always entertained. I have a husband that I love and would do anything for. I have a craft cupboard filled to the brim aching to be used again......so i'm settling down to some sorting out and will try to see if I can kickstart my mojo tomorrow night. When I told Pete I was going to be crafting he begged me not to stay up too late so I'm going to be a good girl and go to bed at a reasonable time.....I PROMISE X

Just a little pic to break up the text, Freya with one of her many cheques for Xmas!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Welcome back :-)

Sorry to hear things have been tough. Hopefully, things will get better soon.

And well done you for deciding to return to the HS:MS "fold" :-)

And I haven't scrapped since Christmas either. Looks like you have shamed me in to starting again.

Off now to look for my mojo . . . hope it's not hiding anywhere to dark!!

Sue :-)

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hey you are back - had wondered how you were and where you had been... hooray xx

Deanne said...

lovely to see you back blogging terrie
i too am sorry that the last few months have been bad for you
its true life certainly throws us some tough ones sometimes and somehow we still manage to get through the other end in one piece-ish

xx