21 Feb 2008

MUSIC!

Great night for music last night, watched the Brits with my mate and a bottle of wine (oh and the hugest lasagne in the world). One of my great loves is live music and if I can't be there in person it's nice to see an awards ceremony but only if they are singing live, not lip synching like Britney! I really enjoyed Amy Winehouse's performances last night although she still has a long way to go and was obviously on something last night, she does look cleaner, healthier and more with it than she did at the fated Eden concert last year.


So I finished another layout yesterday which I'd started at Scrapcamp last year and not finished. This was from a class by Jane Dean. I'd never done a class with her before and she was wonderful. What a mental sense of humour. It was so nice to meet a designer with no illusions of gradeur and the most down to earth person who seems completely unaffected by all the politics that seems to go on behind the scenes in the scrapbooking industry. The papers aren't my kind of papers but I enjoyed the class and was so gutted that I didn't get in on the transparency class she did as that looked fab. The papers are Rusty Pickle by the way.


So now i'm back to scrapping i've got two layouts which i'll finish whilst watching the Spurs continue marching through Europe tonight (well, actually they're at home......but you know what I mean!)

1 comment:

Cleo said...

Glad to see your back:) Havent spoken to you for ages!!, Drop me an e-mail (I havent got yours:)!!) I havent done that Jane Dean class yet either:)