24 Feb 2008

Yeah baby!


We did it! Against the odds, we did it! And the joy for me was seeing Robbie Keane almost in tears as he ran onto the pitch after the final whistle. So much is said of Berbatov that Keano is often not fully recognised for the talent that he is. Not since Gary Mabbut have I seen a Spurs player put in so much game in, game out for Tottenham and for me at least, this victory is his. It's been a long time coming, but to do over Ar***al AND Chelsea in ONE season is sweet, sweet, SWEET!
So I'm sat here with a bottle of wine, kids are in bed and Pete is now probably back in his cabin in Portsmouth. Poor Emily has a really bad reaction to her pre school booster that she had last Tuesday (she didn't even flinch at the time but now her arm is really swollen and she has a mental rash on her arm). I'm now sat watching Lost and fingering through my Bad Girls kit and thinking of what i'm going to do with it........after over four months of not scrapping from scratch i'm thinking i may give pencilines a look!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

When i heard spurs won i thought to myself terrie will be so happy he he hope emilys arm gets better soon