29 Feb 2008

Yummy!




Got to say I love cakes, although my waistline doesn't....that's something that i'm going to HAVE to do something about shortly as I managed to pile on a stone and a half over Xmas...not good! I was supposed to be having a sleep this morning, but as always haven't done so. I got a new job offer last night so i'm working through an induction at the moment. It's a busy weekend all round as I have two jobs today, two tomorrow and one on Sunday aswell as this induction to do. Still I'm hoping to get a little crafting done this weekend, although as my preorder copy of The Sims Freetime has arrived I have a feeling I'll be parking my (ever expanding) butt in front of the PC all weekend!




Pete should be home this afternoon. He has another exam this morning before driving down and all four kids are home this weekend so I've got a feeling it's going to be a hectic one. It's only two months left on Pete's course now and when he's finished he'll have a degree in Nuclear Physics, no mean feat that one. I look at some of the formulae that he works on and it means absolutely nothing to me.........funny sometimes to think that the man I love who gets drunk at Xmas drinking booze from a vase is a reactor engineer! My dad glanced at some of his revision notes the other week and even he said, 'bloody hell, I never realised you were THAT bright'.....my dad, as tactful as ever!




Thought i'd include this pic of Natasha, sneaking a go on Emily's DS whilst she was at nursery. I'm currently having to wrestle them out of the girls hands at the dinner table! Almost as soon as the girls are home they're sat together on the sofa all playing different games on their DS's with Emily screaming for help on Super Mario!

11 comments:

. said...

Great cake photo. They look yummy.

xMx

Jolanda said...

The cakes look yummie!

The Cook said...

Oh, they look very yummy indeed! x

Deanne said...

gorgeous looking cakes, bet they taste gorgeous too - yum yum yum x

Bambi said...

yummy looking cakes and great surprise photo (^_^)

Marina said...

Hi Terrie nice to see that your back. Love the picture of the cakes I am starting to feel very hungry it is not fair. Marina :~)

Amanda said...

How scrummy do those cakes look my 2 are ds mad in this house too so can empathise with that he he

Darcy Marshall said...

Lovely cakes, so many lovely cakes today.

Stefij said...

mmmmmmm great cakes!!!

Diane Rooney said...

Hmmm really yummy looking cakes. Great photo too. x

etteY said...

yummy cupcakes! love it!