24 Sept 2007

Happy Birthday!



Another year older for both me and Pete today. Happy Birthday darling if you're reading and i'll ring you tonight. So here is pic of the lovely new silver beads i got for my Troll bracelet. All the silver 'initials' representing each of my girls and Pete are my new ones and I think i can say that this bracelet is now well and truly full! So guess what's on my wish list now? ANOTHER bracelet LOL. If you click the image you can see the beads a little clearer by the way.


I've had several renditions of Happy Birthday this morning from the girls and my niece and nephew, opened all my cards including a great one from my dad which sings 'Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur' when you open it......i did like that one!


It's thrown right back into reality today though, Pete is back at work...Freya is at school, Emily is at nursery, Natasha is sulking because she isn't at nursery....and all normal routines resume.


Theres still a few days left to vote in the first round of Scrapbooker of the Year over at Docrafts so if you haven't registered yet you still have time.


I recieved all my gumf from the Open University on Saturday for the Photography course I'm starting next week although i haven't even looked at it yet so hopefully i'll get a chance tonight. I know it's going to be tough fitting it all in with Scrapcamp just around the corner and another Cyber Crop coming up on UKScrappers but rather be busy than bored. Thing is i'm feeling slightly sicky today although i have no idea why, I certainly didn't over indulge last night. Maybe i just need an early night.


HSMS Prompt today was dog. Well i don't have one or know a neighbour who has one so hunted around in the jungle which is the girls bedroom and found this. This is a TOTO snowstorm which now is very old and battered. One of Freyas' fave films when she was younger was The Wizard of Oz.
She would often be dressed as Dorothy with ribbons in her hair and sparkly red jazz shoes (which i spent a whole afternoon running round dance shops trying to get hold of) an singing 'Over the Rainbow' at the top of her lungs.
The movie might change...it's now High School Musical and Grease...,but the imagination and desire to perform is most certainly there. She had an audition for the schools drama club before we went on holiday so she's just waiting now to find out whether or not she got in.
So a busy holiday followed by some major busy few weeks......what are you all up to?

17 comments:

etteY said...

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear terrie and pete! happy birthday to you! LOL!

Toto must be lonely inside that snowball.

sharon said...

I just loved that film and broke my heart when that witchy woman..(for want of a better word)..stole little Toto and put him in her shopping basket.

Hazel said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Awww what a lovely Toto.

All of my Todays said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Love your Toto snowstorm - is it just me or does he look a bit p*** off showing those fangs?
x

Bobs said...

Happy birthday to you both. Hope you have a fabby day!
Love the Toto snowglobe!

Brigitta said...

Happy birthday to the both of you!! Love your dog picture!!Mind you, I love snowglobes haha

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you both - hope you have a lovely day :o)

I love snow globes xx

Lima said...

Happy birthday to you both! (and how cool to share birthdays!!)

Lovely snowglobe. :-)

Charli said...

Good luck for DD's drama school audition!! Fab pics and love the beads!!

Charli said...

And happy birthday!! Nearly forgot!

Anne said...

Awwww..... Happy Birthday Terri and Pete! WoO is one of my all-time favourite films too - I remember my mumtaking me to see it when I was a kid and I thought it was magical - still do! Great pic!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

happy birthday to you both
I am a snowglobe fan too
Caroline x

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Lovely little dog and we're another singing household here, HIgh School Musical rules!

Sarah Youde said...

Happy Birthday Terrie :o)

Deanne said...

gorgeous bracelet tracie and a huge happy birthday from me too x

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!