26 Sept 2007

JUGS



Well they're certainly something i wish i had more of and we're not talking ceramic or glass here either. I never worked out how my sister ended up with Dolly Parton wangers and i ended up with pimples! It just seemed so unfair.




After puberty it wasn't an issue, i was happy with my body and as an ex dancer it was common to be small up top, plus i got to wear little vest tops and things and never had to worry about bras.




Unfortunately after three hungry breastfeeding little blighters my jugs have now been renamed my dairlylea triangles.....

I've never thought about cosmetic surgery before but now i definately would....i don't even want them bigger...just somewhere around my chest would be nice!



So heres my OTHER jug today. This is a lovely ceramic jug which came as a mulled wine set that Pete got me last Xmas from Waitrose......i only ever made one batch last xmas and kept the leftovers cos it looked pretty...well for a while...then it got used to host my ever expanding stash of Tesco's vouchers....but with the cinnamon sticks in there i have the nicest smelling vouchers in the world!

Was aiming for a night of scrapping today but i've been told there's a lot of stuff to do on the OU Photography course which i haven't even managed to glimpse at yet so i'm going to do that today now instead and then fingers crossed start my pre scrap camp stuff before the weekend or else i'm going to be up against it timewise. When god built human beings why didn't he just make us able to resist sleep completely........mind you, then i wouldn't get sweet pictures like this

This is Natasha worn out after a hard day at Butlins last week.
She certainly is a girl who loves her comforts, one pacifier, one bottle of milk and that purple thing you see behind her head is her 'silky'. Actually it's a pair of my old pyjama bottoms that were commendered by Emily to get her to sleep when she was a baby.
We used the excuse that Natasha would need it when she was born just to stop Emily using it....however now Natasha won't stop using it either. Woah betide we go anywhere and leave silky behind!

10 comments:

Marina said...

Hahaha that is a good take on the word. Loving the hair colour. :~) xx

Bobs said...

Thanks for the giggle about your jugs!! My two daughters are like you and your sister - one has massive jugs and the other simply doesn';t need a bra cos they're so small! lol

I love the smell of cinnamon. Mmmmm.

Had a wee smile about 'silky'. When I was little, I had a furry scarf that I called my 'fluffy'. lol

Sarah Youde said...

Love your pics Terrie :D

I want that skirt!

Sue said...

Yes!!!! Fabulous :D rofl :)

Not at you but on your take of the prompt. I love your sense of humour and also that you aren't afraid to involve yourself.

Mmmm we won't talk about mine!

Love the other photos too. Jug & Natasha.

Josh had a blaket and Sarah a Clothy Boo, (muslin cloth). Very precious for many years and still remembered with fondness if also with plenty of blushing.

Thanks for the compliment about Mum and I.

Bye for now

Sue

p.s. Presuming you are all better now after your sickness ?

Sarah said...

You are such a nut-job!! I have the same problem in the chest department but I like to look on the bright side - I won't get backache from carrying saddle-bags around and I don't spill soup down all my tops because they get in the way.

Anyway, you've got me worrying now as I haven't really looked at the OU stuff yet so I'd best make a start I think.

xx

Charli said...

Lol that has really made me laugh Terrie - I must have dairylea triangles too - they dont tell you that when they're promoting breastfeeding do they - not that i wouldnt have done it anyway, but crikey, its shocking!

And Paddy McGuiness - I totally get it!! If he didnt open his trap - he'd be even better!!

Lima said...

ROFL!

Loved the jug photo and the one of your daughter.

Joy said...

LOL on your takes on the prompt!

Louise said...

LOL!!! breastfeeding is so not good for the appearance of your jugs is it, and i've only done it once!!!

Great post:)

etteY said...

you made us all laugh! :P cool take! :D