14 Sept 2007

Still too much to do!

Running around like a headless chicken is something i used to enjoy doing. I used to love the feeling of constantly being busy and never having time to think but lately it's been getting a bit grating. Oh well, three days and counting til I'm off to Butlins with the kids and my man and i really can't wait for a semi break (it's never quite a holiday when they're this young as you spend most of your time as shepherd trying to round them up and stop them running off completely!).


I got most of the girls stuff together last night so tomorrow night will be major ironing night so that most of it gets there and is wearable straight away. I DO NOT IRON....isn't that why god invented the tumble dryer? So will have to find a film to watch whilst i'm doing that.


The lovely people at the Eye Infirmary have ordered Emily a new pair of glasses for her missing ones and when i turned up off spec yesterday they also mended her spare pair which had been chewed to bits on the end! Luckily this isn't something she's still doing, i think it was just the novelty of having glasses and seeing how destructive she could be. So i come home and whilst clearing out the car find her 'lost' glasses so now she'll have three pairs. Mind you, with a three year old you can never have too many pairs.


I had my first ever waxing session last night and my god it stang....or is that stung? Even now my legs look like i've contracted measles. So apparently i have to exfoliate now and my skin should then be baby soft....but probably still sore. Oh the things we women do for vanity! So today i'm packing up my things, cleaning the house from top to bottom, picking the girls up from nursery, picking up my sister and neice and nephew, coming home, exfoliating, plucking, grooming and fake tanning, dropping freya off to her dads, dropping sister and kids home, picking up Robert for the weekend, coming home again....dinner, bed for the kids, getting the house straight then driving to Exeter to pick beloved Pete up from the airport and back again so should get home around half eleven tonight! I would like to think i've got a lie in tomorrow but as i've got hairdressers at 9.30 that isn't really going to happen. Then i have to go Tesco and then it's the ironing mountain.......how come preparing for a holiday is so blooming stressful!
So i can't stand here gas bagging all day! Will leave you with my HSMS prompt which today was tweezers.......ignore the greying hair (will be gone tomorrow)! X

10 comments:

Anne said...

OMG Terri - I feel exhausted now! And slightly guilty at sitting here blogging while I should be emptying every box in the play room all over the floor so that I can sort it all out - again!! You'll have a great time at Butlins - and apparently they've had a re-furb in the accommodation! ;o) Brilliant pic, wish I'd thought of that!

Diana said...

Oh my more beautiful eyes! Lovely shot

Hazel said...

Hope you get everything done that you need to do (don't worry about the rest!). Beautiful photo.

Charli said...

Great shot Terrie, and ditto what Di said - beautiful eyes!

Lima said...

Great idea!

Hope you enjoy your holiday. I haven't been to Butlins for years, you'll have to fill us all in on what its like now when you get back. :-)

pokettiger said...

Great tweezer photo! I also love your curious and kiss photos!

Unknown said...

Great tweezery photo :o) Have a smashing time at Butlins!

Bobs said...

I love this shot. The things we do for these challenges! I can't imagine it would have easy tweezing your brows, while trying to take a photograph at the same time.

The end result is fab though!

Louise said...

your eyebrows are so neat. Great shot:)

etteY said...

You're a multi-tasker! I don't think I can do that much with so little time hehehe!

love the tweezer and the eye! brilliant shot!