3 Sept 2007


Hard prompt on HSMS today as the word was 'fall'. WEll this was probably the nearest i could get. Taken last week after Emily fell over. I suppose it can seem a bit cruel taking pics of someone when they're crying but Emily had got to the stage where she was kicking the ar*e out of it and seemed to just be crying for cryings sake. So that's my take on that one for the day.

JUST EDITED TO INCLUDE THIS PIC - Looking around the galleries it suddenly hit me that i had a far better pic. This was taken at Jump which is like a Wacky Warehouse and this lad was helping the girls make a tower but it became so tall and i managed to grab this pic as it fell! all without the DSLR too!

Got a relatively early night last night which really helped to pep me up but i have so much housework to do it's untrue. Trying desperately to get it all sorted in the next two weeks so that i can go on holiday and return without thinking 'oh my god, what have i come back to!'. So there'll be lots of clothes sorting, packing, bagging and binning over the next few days.

Freya is home from her dads and she's now gone to the pool with her bessie mate so no doubt they'll be back later for a night of madness. Funny isn't it...i get rid of four kids, then it's three, then it's back to four! I've decided i'm going to go on a walk on Wednesday....from now on Wednesday will be walk day. It's something i really don't do enough of and haven't since i started driving. But since i've started to indulge in a bit of photography i really have to broaden my horizons and have a look around. Thing is i don't know my area that well and haven't explored it as i should so that'll be an opportunity for me. Think i'll do the town and the waterfront this week, dunno how the kids will be with it all but when they return to school and nursery it'll just be me, natasha and the camera on wednesdays...lets see how long this new little resolution holds out for!

Will leave you with a layout i did last week. And yes Sarah, you spotted it! It's the pic i used for the first self portrait Saturday. Have a great Monday everyone. X

19 comments:

Hazel said...

Awww bless her - great photo! And love the LO with the SP.

Anonymous said...

Awwww isn't it hard being a kid!! Love the layout of you...it's fab :)

Olivia said...

Great photos! I love all your LOs too!

Micayla said...

Fab pic and cute layout! I love both!!

Angela said...

Great shots! I really love that layout. :)

Kim Smith said...

Thank you. =D that is such a classic photo of her crying. and the layout is just great!!!
-kimxx!!

Angela said...

Great 'fall' photos, love her little tears, bless her little heart.

I love the layout too, it's gorgeous :-)

Sarah Youde said...

Love that layout Terrie! I have been busy too today - Charlotte starts school tomorrow!!!!!!

Bobs said...

Awww, that's so sweet. Love the shot!

Charli said...

I dont thnk its cruel Terrie - I have a few of my Shaun crying - its real life isnt it? Love both your pics - your LO is fab.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Aww the trials of being a child...
great LO and fab photo
caroline x

Pam said...

good shots. That tear in her eye is about to 'fall' too. I like the layout.

Diana said...

Oh the poor lttle thing. Those tears are so special. Lovely shot and I love your layout!
Di

etteY said...

awww such a cute little sweetie! nice shot ;) and lovely layout! I love the paper that you used on it!

All of my Todays said...

Awww she looks so sad. Fantastic shot. x

Anne said...

Brilliant pics Terri! You're not the conventional kind of mum that runs for a plaster then! LOL!!! :o) It's really sweet, honest! Your LO is fabulous too!

cassandra cusack said...

love the photo of your daughter so sweet and the photo of the fall(ing) tower is brilliant great Lo too the pp looks klike urban lily if it is woo hoo i always find those papers so hard to use but you made it look gorgeous

Amanda said...

Awww bless cute piccie love the lo its fab

Sam said...

LOVE the LO!

And love that you have no priciples when it comes to getting a good photo LOL!