23 Sept 2007

Only a few hours left til Pete goes back to Scotland and we seem to be on a go slow this morning. Last night was spent with a few bottles, a lush chinese take out and a sort of celebrating our birthdays early! We caught up with My Name Is Earl, watched SAW III and then cried with laughter with some Phoenix Nights DVD's. I hadn't watched these before even though i bought them for Pete a few months back and i was in hysterics. I think it just reminds Pete of being oooop norf.


I had my birthday pressie from Pete last night which were some silver beads for my Troll bracelet which is now well and truly full so will have to put a new bracelet on the list for Xmas. I'll take a photo later when the light isn't so pants but i have an initial of each of the girls and a P for Pete. They look so cute so i'll definately share them with you later.


I think Emily indulged a little too much at her cousins birthday party yesterday as she was sick during the night the poor poppet. None of the girls have ever really been that sicky before so it's not nice to see them when they're not well.



My dad and step mum came out to see the video footage of Butlins and were amazed with Natasha's dancing skills. I really wish i knew how to put footage on YouTube so i could share it with you but I haven't got the foggiest how to do it so if anyone wants to email me instructions?!






So here's my show off sunday pic for todays' HSMS prompt. One of many random pics i took on holiday. I wanted to practice with the shutter speed which isn't easy when you have the shakiest hands in the world but this one came out quite well with the spinning wheel on a games machine.


The kids all had a fantastic time at Butlins and there was endless things for them to do. They loved the parks, swimming, shows, dancing, bowling and wasting vast amounts of coins on the machines. Heres Natasha on the swings which is probably her favourite thing to do other than dancing.








Freya really came into her own on the holiday as she was old enough to just go off with Shannon and do whatever so that meant lots of swimming, bungee jumping, archery, tennis and general tomfoolery.......






and of course this also meant spending a ridiculous amount of time putting on lip gloss for the evening!













Taking her best mate Shannon on hols with us was also a stroke of genius. It meant that she was never too shy to go and do something for the worry of having to make new friends. These two girls are like two peas in a pod and Shannon is such a funny girl.....they were so lucky to have each other.



Emily on the other hand has become a bit camera shy over the past few months, maybe something to do with mummy trying to think she's David Bailey at every given opportunity. But i did manage a few of her in the park and several when she wasn't looking!



I love this pic of Natasha waiting with Pete to go on the train ride as it was just so natural.


And after waaaaaay too much alcohol.....I even let Pete take my photo!

So now it's a mountain of washing and ironing still and trying to get the house back together after a 'sling it all in the corner' sort of weekend. Hope everyone else is well. X

6 comments:

Charli said...

Fab pics Terrie - love em!! I put where the song was from on my blog on your post from yesterday!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fab time! Very clever photo for SOS, I can never get movement shots. Such a lovely photo of you too x

This Teacher said...

What lovely photos of your girls. That SOS photo is amazing. Must play more with shutter speeds (too lazy to get the tripod out!). I would never look that good after alcohol. Hope Emily is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics hun :o) Ash loved that swing too - it is the one in the Sun and Moon pub isn't it?!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Sweetie xxx

Pam said...

Looks like a happy holiday. Your girls are adorable. Good job on the game photo. I have yet to give that a try. And a lovely photo of you.

etteY said...

what happy photos! sounds like you had a grand time! love your sps too :D