28 Sept 2007

So Tired

Well i was supposed to go stash shopping with Sarah this morning but as i looked like hell when i woke up i decided it wouldn't be for the best...dropped the girls off at nursery and then came home and crashed so not much to update you with, now i have to avoid the temptation of being up til 3 or 4 in the morning.


So here's my quick take on todays prompt before i go and get the girls from nursery. Cushion. I love these cushions they're battered and old but i still love the colours and won't get rid of them.

8 comments:

Lima said...

Battered and old is good (although they don't look battered to me, just well loved). Gorgeous colour!

sharon said...

love the colour of them, I love earthy tones.x

Charli said...

They are fab cushions Terrie! I have tons of stuff I have had for ages and I refuse to throw away - Im a bit of a hoarder mind you lol

Hope you're feeling better soon x

Maaike said...

great print!

Unknown said...

They look uber comfy!

Anonymous said...

They don't look battered! I love the pattern and the colour :o) xx

Cleo said...

I love Skunk anansie!! I am going to have to fish out that album now!!

Hazel said...

Lovely pattern