12 Sept 2007

KISS!


Oh i like this prompt today.....i'm fortunate that the girls are all still young enough to enjoy a good snog with each other or get a wet slobbery one from me..however Freya has got to stage where she goes 'euuuuwwee' if me and Pete dare to kiss! I love this pic of Freya and Natasha.....there was lots of 'yucks' from Freya after this one (note Natasha's tongue!).
Well it seems that i overcompensated with my right hand for my left hand and not both are strapped up, not easy when caring for four kids on your own. It's meant no scrapping and having to try and do internet things on the PDA which has a handwriting recognition thing on it but it hates my writing! LOL
It's a busy week with getting the house straight and packing for the holiday..hair appointments, back to schools etc. I'm off into Plymouth in a bit to get Natasha some shoes and her sister a pair of trainers plus a few odds and ends for the holiday. Sorry no layouts to share but just updating this is hard enough at the moment. Will get around everyones gallery this afternoon after lugging round town! Have a great day!

9 comments:

Bobs said...

Such a sweet shot of your lovely girls! Hope your wrists feel better very soon. It must be so frustrating for you.

Unknown said...

what a lovely sloppy kiss....my daughter does that too.
Caz
x

Anonymous said...

Great shot of your beautiful girls.

Hazel said...

What a cute photo. Sorry to hear about the wrists still - hope things improve soon.

Gemma* said...

cute pic!

Rach said...

Awwww fab piccie, so cute!

Maaike said...

very adorable!

Anonymous said...

heh! heh! kids always do slobbery kisses don't they!! Love it :)
Hope your wrist gets better soon it must be a struggle for you. Don't think I could look after 4 kids even with both hands okay :0

Deanne said...

Lovely shot Terrie, sorry your handys are still playing you up.
Email me directly if you can, I have something for you if you want! SW style...
deezkatz@hotmail.com