20 Oct 2007

The delivery I'd most been waiting for arrived yesterday afternoon....my BAD GIRLS KIT! I was so excited to see this one here and really didn't think it would be here before last weekend but it has and I can't stop stroking it.

Just look at it all...what more could you possibly want! It was a joy just to see it in real life as the DT girls over there have done such an amazing job with this.



These prima notecards are gorgeous and you got a whole box of them too! There are a hundred of them.



I'm a real sucker for a CI swatch book too so to have this in with it was fantastic. It's gorgeous, the bad girl blooms that they made up were lovely too especially with the little pins in it. And look, we even got 'bad girl' sweeties in a cute tin!



And what a gorgeous find is this parcel tape too! And there's loads of it. I can't wait to get stuck in but first i'm going to finsih a couple things and make my September project kit. That's on my scrap list tonight as i'm hoping to pull an all nighter tonight.



So onto HSMS and a break from the Rainbow as it's back to SPS and so here i am today, tired with scarecrow hair (hence the hat) so that's all you're getting!


10 comments:

Bambi said...

it looks as if you're busy with your scrapping already!

Diana said...

LOL Great angle must try that!

sharon said...

yummy parcel tape...I love hats, fab angle.x

Unknown said...

Im seriously jealous of that kit!
Love the SPS today lol x

The Cook said...

That kit is gorgeous and I love your shot today - great idea using a hat, makes you look like a celebrity trying to avoid the paparazzi!

Bobs said...

Wow - that is one massive kit! I'm soooo jealous.

Love your SP for today. The hat is genius touch!

Charli said...

Lovely stash parcel terrie - and funny pic for today! Nice hat! I think I could do to invest in some for my 'Diana Ross/Tina Turner on their worst possible day' hair.

Hazel said...

Wow!! That's a load of stash! The hat's a good touch for the SPS.

Maaike said...

lovely hat and yummie yummie what a kit!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

that kit looks immense!
So you are hiding your eyes, Terrie? Anything to say about that?!!!! Or are you showing off your super snazzy hat?
Great shot!