23 Oct 2007

Workouts are bad for your health...

...at least they are when you haven't done one for a while....dusted off my cindy crawford DVD yesterday and now I can't feel every single muscle in my body and it hurts sooooo bad. Will have to skip today in favour of a radox bath instead and try again tomorrow. Fingers crossed I won't be aching so much then.

I'm having a bit of a time with the littlies this past few weeks and it seems to be getting worse. They've gone from being fine going to bed to being an absolute nightmare. The pair of them create merry hell when i put them down. Last night luckily it was only Natasha and i'd decided to put her down first...once she'd cried herself to sleep (on the floor in front of the bedroom door), I put Emily in and luckily once they were both tucked up they were fine...however they did wake up at 6 this morning and I could've banged their heads together at that time.

You see i've never been a morning person...even when i used to have to get up at 6 for work i was never awake until i actually got to work and even being a mother for the last ten years hasn't changed that. I stay awake usually til around 2 in the morning when Pete isn't home but if the girls carry on like this I think that's going to have to change.

So I said that i'd added some extra touches to the paperbag book that i did with Kirsty Wiseman at Scrapcamp and i've added the final photos of it here. I love this photo of Emily climbing up to the next level in the park. She became very camera shy on holiday and i don't have as many photos of her as the others as she would treat me like some pap and shout at me when I got the camera out so I managed to get these when she was engrossed by other things. I got the journalling label from a previous Bad Girls mini kit.


And here are Natasha and Emily enjoying the slides....They would spend all day in the parks and enjoying the rides if they could.

This was Emily enjoying the nightlife. There is a CI journalling card inside the pocket which talks about Emily's way of enjoying herself. She does her own thing and can sometimes look miserable doing it but you know she's enjoying it in her own way.


I absolutely adore this photo of Natasha. Her absolute favourite thing is the swings and she'd go as high and as fast as you could possibly get her! This girl has no fear.



And i love these pics that I managed to get of Pete and Natasha in their own little world. The journalling block here was just a piece of craft card which i masked with Heidi swapp and sprayed using my new colour washes.

Inside the back covers is just a reflection from the holiday


and finally the back cover!



Well done if you got through all of that...I actually have
another completed album to show you (My scrummy Bad Girls Project kit) but I think one half album is enough for today so i'll save it til tomorrow.


So last pic of the day is HSMS...I did warn you about this one!

11 comments:

Diana said...

Great shot - who is she???? (remember I am the geriatric on HS:MS)

Rach said...

Love the paperbag album and fab pink shot! :D :D

Bobs said...

Fab shot of Pink! As I said yesterday, I love her attitude!
Gorgeous paperbag book too.

Diana said...

Thanks Terrie I loved Janis Joplin so I think I would like Pink too LOL

Bambi said...

oh wow! great shot of pink!

sharon said...

ADORE that shot!x

The Cook said...

Fabulous shot! (Big fans of Pink in our house too.) x

Deanne said...

Love your mini book Terrie.
I know what you mean about late nights,when Tels not here i go to bed mega late but then the boys always seem to wake up in the night and then at 6!!! arghhhh x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

the paperbag album is great and what a fab shot of Pink.. well done

Caroline x

Maaike said...

she is so great

Marina said...

Love the pic of Pink, I'm not a morning person either, really like the paperbag book :~) xx