15 Oct 2007

RED!

Well as i am a spurs supporter and Pete is an everton supporter, boths rival teams sport red and therefore we have very little 'red' in our space so off to the archives! This is a photo of Natasha at the park, soaking wet as she'd just been through the water sprayers....and yes as always we forgot to take a towel ....DUH!






Only a few hours to go til my print credits at photobox expire and i'm desperately trying to upload another hundred photos! I think i'm going to have to stop trying to fart around in PSE and just get them uploaded instead. Pete flies back this evening so it's just me and the girls for another week and a bit..........just can't wait til he goes to Portsmouth as at least i'll get to see him every week.

Got a lovely parcel from craft obsessions this morning, loads of American Crafts Thickers which i love. I've only had the foam ones before so i got some of the felt and chipboard ones. I also got a delivery from Box of Treasures who i'd never used before and they were so good. I'd certainly recommend them for a bit of retail therapy. I got a couple of the big Heidi Swapp Masks after falling for them at scrapcamp.....now awaiting the Ranger Ink Mister thingy's so i can have a play with those.

I also got a parcel from Tracey at Crafty Carrot of bits and pieces for the design team at Papercraft Junkies. It included the exclusive Smoochie Manoochi stamps which are really cute. So tonight after Pete leaves i've got a load of scrapping to catch up on as i've done little since getting back from Camp. Hope you all have a good Monday. X

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh fab photo!

I love thickers too, will have to stock up now you bad influence!

All of my Todays said...

Great red shot, looks like shes having great fun. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture. It is a fab angle.

Charli said...

What a fab photo - love her expression! And I darent read the shopping bit too much, I am banned from spending you see lol

Diana said...

Lovely shot. Yes i agree with great angle.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Fab photot really looks as though she is having fun

Caroline x

Maaike said...

great angle!

Anonymous said...

Oh love the photo...I'm one of those that always forgets a towel too..LOL

Bobs said...

I love this shot! Children make such perfect subjects.

Enjoy the evening scrapping to your heart's content!

Louise said...

I love this photo... and we usually forget to take towels when we go to water places too!!!

Thanks for saying nice things about me on the scrap smack blog:)

I think for a 'bint' your comments are really interesting and valid... keep them up:)

Sarah Youde said...

I recognise that park ;)

Have got that disk for you, will ring tomorrow when Pete has gone :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo!!