24 Oct 2007

Well i don't know if i'll be able to play HSMS today as it's 'favourite spot' in your house. I HATE my house and i'm sure it makes me ill...there is so much to do, so many things that need pulling down, painting, papering, altering etc that not only does there not seem an end in sight....i don't think there is an end full stop. Doesn't help that your husband hasn't been based at home for over three years though does it?




Ah well, will have to think of something else and try and upload something later. WEll here is my album that i made with the September Bad Girls Project Kit. I still have the hessian bag to finish off (i did it once but it was massive and i didn't like it so i'm doing it again) and two pages still have to have the photos added so i'll save those until tomorrow.


All the bits used for the album were either from the Project kit or included in the October paper kit. It's quite a departure from my normal style (even though i insist i haven't got one!) But i'm starting to like this eclectic book and i particulary love the cover. I wanted to do a little Love Story album, just a beginning, a middle and a thought on the future so it is quite journalling heavy.

It's thoughts on how Pete and I met, our marriage and what the future holds for us. Quite intense but i'm happy with it. The album is so sweet and i never thought i'd say that about anything which has a giant orange butterfly on the front!


I'll definately be doing the lettering technique again. I used stamps with acrylic paint...painted it onto foam and then cut the letters out and i think it's come out well in the photos but it looks far better in real life.
I suppose another reason why there aren't too may photos in here is because although i'm learning to overcome it I hate my photo being taken. Because of this we had no photographer at the wedding and only have snapshots that other people took. I prefer all the ones where you can't see my face! It is something that i really regret now. But like i said, i'm trying to overcome it. Other than our wedding, the only time i've ever had my photo taken in the last five years was a Venture photoshoot (which we had when we decided not to have any more children and again there isn't a single head on shot in there of me) and some photos that i had taken at Butlins this year.

5 comments:

Tracie H said...

Totally and utterly beautiful....i love it Terrie :)
Off to play with mine now!
T.x.x

Marina said...

what a beautiful album i bet that your really proud of youself, you should be :~) xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Terrie your album is so amazingly stunning. I just love it..well done :D

Sarah Youde said...

Absolutely gorgeous Terrie, I love it!

debby4000 said...

Wow Terrie fantastic book.