12 Oct 2007


So how is everyone? Autumn has well and truly hit......unfortunately here in my street it just looks grey...no majestic autumnal colours or anything just grey and drab...thing is it's still warm which means i keep getting the odd fly bothering me...now why don't the spiders in this house do their job instead of scaring me silly...just eat the blighters.....anyway random dig at spiders over!


Thanks for so many comments on DH's legs.....i do have a thing about a man with thick set legs......one of the first thing that i liked about him really! He used to play both Rugby and football so was well built, i don't think i could ever have gone out with a guy who was tall and thin.....i like short and broad! But then even 5'10 or 5'11 is gigantic to my lil 5'1.


So Pete came home very late on Wednesday night and the girls were overjoyed to see him on Thursday morning. I spent yesterday having a quick catch up on the forums, a massive shop at Tesco, a look on the internet at Wii deals and MP3 players for xmas and then a mammoth catch up on my Open University course which i really have to concentrate on over the coming weeks. I've caught up with module one so i'm aiming to get all the module two reading done tonight and then go out and have a very long photo session on Sunday to do the final assignments for each.


Of course tomorrow i have the Plymouth crop and knowing that Tracie will be there along side Sarah makes me smile. I can't wait and hope i get some scrapping done. Sarah's class goes live tomorrow on UKS's birthday bash Cyber crop so i'm hoping she'll bring the instructions with her and i can do it at the crop. So tonight i must remember to unpack all my stuff from last weekend and get together my projects which need finishing.
I'm also taking along this gorgeous package of wonderment which is the September Bad Girls Project kit. If i get a chance i'll have a little play with this tomorrow as the project is an album in a hessian bag.....just waiting for a password to get on the site for the instructions though! But having a very bad girl DT member in Tracie at the crop tomorrow should help!



So heres my pic for todays prompt on HSMS....it's a photo i took of freya a couple weeks ago at Butlins hanging upside down on some bars in the park.
I got loads of shots like this with her and her best bud and they just make me smile seeing how happy she was.
And don't forget to pop your noses in at papercraft junkies as i'd love to see some new names over there. Another challenge goes live on Sunday night so be sure to play along.
Right off to try and upload some more pics for photobox......this is taking me hours so far so wish me luck!

11 comments:

sharon said...

lol..love the fact she's hanging upside down.x

Diana said...

GREAT tongue shot!!!! I do like the "angle" hee hee upside down!!!

All of my Todays said...

I love your tongue picture it's cool. x

Sue said...

Ha!!! Great shot :) Love it :)

Autumn colours here? Don't be daft! It's damp and grey and pretty uninspiring. Ah well it could be raining! :D

Off to check out a older posts as I am catching up today

Bye Sue

Hazel said...

Great 'tongue' photo!

Charli said...

Fab shot Terrie! Ooh that kit looks fab too!

Maaike said...

lovely shot!

Unknown said...

How jealous am I of that kit!! Love the tongue photo lol x

Bobs said...

Gret fun for the tongue pic! It's fabby.

That kit is LUSH!!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL great shot ... looks like she was having loads of fun :D

Sarah Youde said...

Looking forward to some girlie chats tomorrow Terrie :o)