22 Oct 2007

Having a few problems with the girls.....or rather just Natasha at the moment. No matter where i hide pens she finds them, no matter where i put my tote, she gets into it, we've now had two sharpies and a slick writer ruined and as there isn't a local craft shop near by it's a real pain in the butt.

Got a really early night again last night which is so unusual for me but it's made me feel a lot better. Emily enjoyed the zoo and Natasha has now taken the Farrell family crown for mischievious behaviour. Although Freya did get into trouble at the weekend at her dads for not being good with her homework again.

The new challenge is up at PCJ and the theme is 'Time'. Here's my offerings in the gallery this week. This first layout is something very unusual for me....not only the style of the layout but also that it doesn't contain any patterned paper. I'm loving the Melissa Frances Vintage Ribbon / Lace on this. It's also the first time i've used cardboard on a layout and i'm pleased with how it's turned out....obviously i've used photoshop to blank out the necessary on this but these were beautiful shots and i've even had one blown up to get it framed.



The second is one from the archives and it's one that got a lot of comments on my UKS gallery. I think mainly it stood out because of the shaped cardstock. I have to give some credit to Liz Cotton for this as it was based on a layout which she had done, but I love the rub ons.



HSMS today is Indigo and this was a struggle so i hope this counts.....(have a guess what i'll be doing for PINK tomorrow then...LOL!) As I recall there is another connetation with Pink and Indigo as i'm sure P!NK sang some of her songs on her last album with the Indigo girls. So there you go....connections all round.



WEll spurs are on the tele tonight (and likely to get another pummelling) so i'll be dragging my sorry arse in the living room with the coffee table to finish my Bad Girls project before Natasha gets hold of it again and ruins it completely. So that and another project for PCJ should be finished tonight. I've already done two for next week so i'm being a busy little bee. Right off to wait for my mate to pop round for a coffee and see what Natasha has managed to wreck in the last 10 minutes.

X

10 comments:

sharon said...

BRILLIANT Indigo Terri...x

Diana said...

WOW Great Indigo well done and love from Di XXX

Bobs said...

Love the shot, Terrie. Love Pink too - it's her attitude, I think. Brill take on the word today.

Bambi said...

great one!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

im certain thats a "good to go" indigo! Love how "pink" gets thrown in too, great interpretation.

Alli Miles said...

These layouts are AMAZING!

pokettiger said...

Very cool indigo!

Rach said...

Love the pic Terrie!

Louise said...

I would have loved to seen Pink live... great take on the prompt:)

Hazel said...

Great LOs - particularly love the 'moment in time'. And, wow! what an indigo!