19 Oct 2007

I had a bit of a nightmare last night, I went to pull out a bit of white bazzill and to my horror it was all warped and mouldy on one half......in a state of terror i pulled out the cropper hopper and half of the bazzill in there is the same which amounts to about 100 sheets! I could've cried...but i didn't. I really don't know how this has happened...i have three others right next to each other and those are fine so i can only assume that the water (which has now all dried) had got into it when i had the flood come in through the kitchen ceiling. It must've only been a bit of water, but i hadn't noticed it and in the warmth of the cupboard it's all warped. So thats all my black, white, grey, pink, purple and red bazzill knackered now. I can probably rescue portions of it, maybe cut it all down to 8.5x11 may work, will have to try that later but for now i am soooooo peed off with it.



Had so many plans this morning but after going shopping and ordering a cake for Natasha's birthday next week the morning has run away from me and the girls will be back from nursery at 1. So to try and get me organised i'll include my to do list which may shame me into pulling my finger out (actually i always have my finger pulled out there just aren't enough hours in the day!)




  • PCJ Week 11 Project
  • PCJ Week 12 Project
  • 4x4 Layouts for scrapcamp swap
  • Return of the Winter warmers CJ
  • Finish scrapcamp projects
  • Modules 1, 2 and 3 photos for OU Course
  • Module 3 reading for OU Course
  • Bad Girls September Project Kit
  • Sarah Youdes CC class from last weekend

So that's my immediate concerne....lets see if i can knock at least one of those off the list by the end of tonight!


It seems most people have kids home at half term next week. Why is it in Cornwall we have to be different! It's very annoying especially when Freya's half sisters are also half term next week so when she goes to her dads for a few extra days they'll be back at school. I don't get it....WHY?


OK so not much but ranting this morning but i've not had a good rant for ages and i deserve one (after all not only did Natasha pull over all emily's plants yesterday so that there was compost and sweetpea seeds all over the playroom floor but she also managed to climb onto the kitchen table and take down one of my colour wash inks and now looks like a giant cranberry despite two showers).


Rant over.......HSMS prompt today is Blue. Although most people think RN Subs are black.....not all are.........hubbys is blue! You may not be able to see it too well in the photo but trust me....this is Petes first home as he's there far more than he's here (another rant over!)

7 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

this is a great detailed photo... and looking carefully there are lots of shades of blue

caroline x

Bobs said...

We all live in a blue submarine! lol

Great shot!

Diana said...

Lots of blues in that shot! well done
love from di

Hazel said...

Great shot for blue - I wouldn't fancy being stuck in there for long. I'm not surprised you're feeling like ranting after finding all that card like that. And as for half term - it's daft, isn't it?!

Unknown said...

Such an interesting shot for today's, bet no one else comes up with a submarine! Sorry to hear about your bazzill :o(

Anonymous said...

awww we all deserve a good rant sometimes ((hugs))
Sorry all your bazzill got spoiled I WOULD have cried :D
Fab photo for your blue!!

All of my Todays said...

Great photo Terri and we all need a good rant every now and then and that was a good rant!
x