17 Oct 2007

Ooooh Goodies!

I recieved an order from artcards today. when i first put the order in I did think the the delivery was a bit pricey (having been spoilt by many of the sponsors on UKS when it comes to free postage) but it was ordered on Saturday night, despatched yesterday and arrived this morning (well it turned up with the posty who for some reason decided to tap on the door with a limp wrist so i didn't hear him....doesn't he KNOW ihave a herd of elephants living here....so i got it after dragging said elephants to the sorting office!).


I now have a cropadile which i decided to buy after almost giving people heart attacks all day on Saturday at the crop with my top edge technology fiskars eyelet setters! My fave though is my ranger colour washes. I only picked up the parcel an hour ago and i'm covered in ink already; unfortunately i used the yellow one first and now have hands which make me look like i'm a 30 a day woman...oh wait, i am! These colour washes are lovely though, i used them on a class at scrapcamp and it's got me well and truly hooked on Heidi Swapp masks and mister inks!


I had one of those really blank moments last night where you stare at a layout for hours and just nothing happens but i think i know what i'm doing with it this morning...it's for next weeks Papercraft Junkies challenge which will go live on Sunday. If you haven't had a look at this weeks challenge you still have time. The theme is Autumn and you can makes layouts, cards, ATC's or altered art so there is opportunity for everyone. We're trying to get more scrappers involved as there are so many cardmakers over there and the winner will recieve a 15% discounted order from Crafty Carrot. As i've only just joined the DT there I didn't really have much time to make something specific for this weeks challenge but managed to use a previous layout i'd done for Scrapstudio.


Talking of which, Mandy has a great competition running over at Scrapstudio...there's a chance to be the next Guest DT on the kit ....... check the website for details. There are still a few of the September kits up for grabs which i just haven't had time to do anything with so far so it's going to be used this evening.

JUST LOOK AT IT ALL! Me thinks i'm going to be a bit busy especially as i have the add on kit aswell. This months kit looks lovely too so i'm going to be inundated with stash if i don't get my butt into gear.

So today is YELLOW over at HSMS.....this is a yellow i adore! Chanel No. 5......it's my little corner of luxury...actually i have 2 little corners as i've got a set in the bathroom too...I have the mini misters, 2 pure perfumes, one eau de perfume, one sensual elixir, one hair mist, one body lotion, one velvet body creme, one body satin spray, a soap, a bath foam and a pressed powder! Like i said, my indulgence......apart from my stash of course!

8 comments:

Bambi said...

i can almost smell it from here. nice yellow!

Anonymous said...

Great yellow :D
Love the layout you've just done and I am so in love with all your pretty stash!!

Mary said...

Wow you love your Channel then Terrie! LOL

Unknown said...

Ooh bet you smell divine with that lot!

Am in awe of your stash and your LO is fab!

Hazel said...

Oh Channel No. 5 - I used to have that a lot when I was younger - loved it - perhaps I should put it on my Christmas list. Great stash!

Louise said...

do you know I have never smelt chanel no5... shocking I know!
Most perfume smells awful on me, so it's not something I usally bother with:(

Love the LO
X

Charli said...

Fab Lo Terrie and lovely stash you got there! My ma used to like Chanel No 5 - fab pics!

etteY said...

wow glamorous collection! loveit!