8 Oct 2007

Very Excited!

Oh i just can't wait for Saturday...maybe even Friday. We're having our first all day crop in Plymouth this saturday and my fave two scrapping buddies will be there. The ever talented Sarah and my scrapping muse Tracie. I get to see Sarah quite often as we don't live far apart but i don't get to see Tracie as often as i'd like to. We do talk on the phone and i've found some lovely products through her, some great advice and the occasional pep talk. She really is so genuine and kind hearted and it's going to be such fun...especially if she travels down on Friday evening so that we can sink a few sherbets first!

I do have a bit more news to share with you but will wait until tomorrow when i upload my finished projects from Scrapcamp.......going off to finish them now....wish me luck, i'll probably still be going at around 2am!

2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

Can't wait :o)

Tracie H said...

me neither :) C U in the morning.x.x.x.x.x